Federal Election Campaign Coordinator for NSW Full-time, $81,000 p.a. + super
The Greens NSW are seeking an experienced campaign coordinator to take the leading role in coordinating the Party’s federal election campaign for the 2013 Federal Election. The successful candidate will be highly motivated with energy and initiative, and a passion for progressive politics and values.
The position will ideally commence in November this year and work through until four weeks after the Federal Election (to be held between Aug and Nov 2013).
Selection Criteria - Essential
The successful applicant must have the following:
- A commitment to Greens policies and principles
- Demonstrated experience coordinating a state-wide or national electoral or other political campaign
- Excellent project management skills
- Well-developed understanding of Australian and NSW political issues and the political system
- Experience coordinating a busy team of paid and volunteer workers
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated understanding and skills for communicating to a variety of audiences in a variety of mediums, e.g. web, email, leaflets, media releases, campaign resources.
- Demonstrated experience managing large budgets
- Knowledge and/or experience working with Greens Local Groups.
Please see full position description and how to apply in the document attached.
|Fed Campaign Coordinator - Oct 2012.pdf||472.91 KB|