- Contact Details: email@example.com
- Event Dates: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 4:00pm
- Location: Paddington
- Venue: Chauvel Cinema, cnr of Oatley Rd & Oxford St
Selected from over 400 films by the world’s most prestigious documentary film festival, IDFA (Amsterdam) as the film “which highlighted and raised awareness of environmental issues in the most unique and entertaining way”. Aim High in Creation! has played to packed houses and resounding applause in film festivals around the world.
- Event Dates: Thu, 22 May 2014 6:00pm
- Location: Ultimo
- Venue: Aerial Function Centre, Lv 7, 235 Jones St, UTS
Have we lost our connection with and empathy for animals that foolishly get in our way?
Do animals feel only when we have feelings for them? Do they have value only when they are our pets or make us money? When we study them for science, is their capture and release never without lethal or long-term consequence?
- Contact Details: Alex- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Dates: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 7:00pm
- Location: Wollongong
- Venue: University of Wollongong, Building 20 Communications, Room 3
What: Radioactivists, Film Screening (Japanese with English subtitles)
When: 7pm Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Contact Details: Miko- email@example.com
- Event Dates: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Location: Chatwood
- Venue: Dougherty Community Centre, 7 Victor St, Chatswood -5 mins from train station
Remembering Fukushima - Three Years On
Special Sydney screening of soon to be released film 'Surviving Japan' by Director Christopher Nolan
- Contact Details: http://www.cleanupaustraliaday.org.au/
- Event Dates: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 10:00am
- Location: All over Australia
In 2013 an estimated 550,300 volunteers removed 16,150 tonnes of rubbish at 7,341 sites right across the country...
You can organise your own clean up site, join an existing site, or donate to the clean up campaign. Please visit the Clean Up Australia Day website for more information: http://www.cleanupaustraliaday.org.au/
- Event Dates: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Location: 20 Blackwall Rd Woy Woy 2256
- Venue: Office of Chris Holstein, MP for Gosford
The Central Coast Greens are working to protect our drinking, agricultural and environmental water resources.
We oppose the Calga sand quarry expansion because of its effects on local water supplies. We are against the proposed Wallarah2 coal mine because of the impacts on local streams, rivers and groundwater.
- Contact Details: Katherine, ph: 0422 817 888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Dates: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 6:00pm
- Location: Darlinhurst
- Venue: The Commons, 32 Burton St
Support the upcoming Summer Heat campaign organised collaboratively by 350.org Australia and other grassroots groups. The goal of the campaign is to halt the dangerous plans of the fossil fuel industry to expand their coal and gas mining and exports.
- Contact Details: Jason 0401 468 139
- Event Dates: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 9:00am - Mon, 16 Dec 2013 5:00pm
- Location: Leard Forest Road
- Venue: Leard State Forest Camp
Construction of the Maules Creek mine, near Boggabri, is about to begin, and we need your help. Over the last four years, the campaign has severely delayed the project, despite support from the State and Federal governments and the ANZ bank.
- Contact Details: Annika.email@example.com
- Event Dates: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 5:00pm
- Location: 167 Parry St, Hamilton East
- Venue: Hunter Community Environment Centre
HCEC will hold its second 'actions and updates meeting', and a summer solstice party to celebrate another year of campaigning behind us! As a supporter of the HCEC you are warmly invited and encouraged to attend these events.
- Contact Details: Graeme Stuart, ph: 0400 347 186
- Event Dates: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Location: 150 Beaumont St, Hamilton
- Venue: Wesley Hall
Would you like to explore how to have a more sustainable Christmas? In the lead up to what has become a celebration of excess and waste, this will be an interactive session exploring ideas that can help us have a more sustainable Christmas.